Monday Morning Blues

     Mondays are always the hardest. After a long weekend it's so hard to get motivated. We have the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony this friday and so much todo. We can handle it, It's just trying to stay on task is the problem. We have the food ordered. Plates and cups in the office. Now we just have to thank about how we will set up for every thing. Every time I think about something I get side track. I started a list, then missed placed it. I'm still trying to find it. Might have to make a new one. Writing this blog has been so nice because when I get stressed out I start typing away. Even if no one reads what I have to say at least i feel better. That's all that matters. 

    I have been trying new ways to handle things in life and at work and so far it's been working. Changing a little with my diet. Taking vitamins that I didn't know I needed until I took them. I'm feeling better my mind and body. You don't really notice you need things until you try. I spend more time in my garden because it makes me happy. I know when everything starts growing that means my plants are happy too. We took care of the rabbit problem. By putting up a fence. They eat three of my corn plants. 

    Having the garden is nice the kids and husband all come out and help. We spend a lot of family time together enjoying what we have done. I think in about 2 weeks i will have green bean to eat. They are getting so big. I a good way to keep you and your family healthy. We love making salads and other food. Everything in my garden is organic which is a good thing to be healthy. 

    We started a worm compost. The kids love finding worms to add to it. Its a healthy way to compost. You don't have to do anything. The worms eat and then you put all the compost back into the garden. Dr Sperbeck told me about worm tea and how its better for your garden. I did research and it better than dairy doo. I'm so happy with the way everything is growing. 

    If you have any questions about how to start a worm compost I'm more than happy to talk about it more just comment on the post, and I will answer any question. No question is dumb or crazy. Believe me I asked a lot of questions on this too.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media/red light therapy

Medical Monday Near-Infrared Light Therapy (NIR)

Self care