Questions for today

Why is it when one thing goes right something bad happens? 

Do you ever feel like your be punished? Do you ever think about giving up? 

Do you ever think about running away?

Do you feel like no one is listening? 

Do you feel like things are holding you bad?

     Questions for today. If we could stop asking questions, instead try to answer them. Things are hard now a days. People don't know what to do, so they ask a lot of question. They want people to tell them what to do, but they don't take the advice. Think it from the show "Jeopardy". 

     I feel when things go right something bad needs to equal it out. No one is or will ever be punished if you do the right thing. If you have done something wrong then yes you need to be punished. Not everyone is the same, everyone takes things differently. When something bad happens look at it in a different way, maybe it needed to happen. No one should even give up on  them self or someone else. Stand by them, listen to them. Sometimes that's all they need. Don't run from thing face them head on. Even if it might hurt you. You can't be broken, or let someone break you. If you ever feel like no one is listening ask them if they have any input to how you feel. They might just be waiting for you to to figure it out on your own. You are the only one to hold you back. You are the only one to change how you feel. Be strong and fearless. Stand up for yourself. "Take the bull by the horns"

    I have 3 boys at home. I work a full time job. My husband works 3rd shift (full time). So yes sometimes I even ask these questions. Then I answer  them the same why. It makes me feel better. I  know that's not always easy to do. I have been trying to teach my kids this, it's not easy for them to understand. You have to have trust in yourself that you will do the right thing.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media/red light therapy

Medical Monday Near-Infrared Light Therapy (NIR)

Self care