End of the week

     The end of the work week. Even tho I was sick and missed two days of work. I'm happy to say I can't wait for the weekend to start. There is so much to do at my house that I have been putting off. I think it's time to some spring cleaning or should I call it summer cleaning. We moved two years ago and I still Have boxes that we never even opened. How did we let that go for so long. I need some motivation, but how do you get motivated when you have no help. I look around and every one is sitting. You can ask them for help because if you do then you are being mean. 

    I try very hard to be organized but I'm the only one trying. It would be nice for a little help. Even ideas on what the next step should be. We built my mom an apartment over a year ago and it's still not done. It's hard to do when prices keep going up on materials. I could paint but then my house would have to wait. I just don't know where to start. as of right now I don't know what should be done first. Do I try to finish what I can on the apartment or start on my basement. I still need to weed my garden. 

     I should do a pro and con list. If I do that then I will waste all my time thinking on the list. (My list has a list.) All I can think about right now is selling my house in Birch Run. We should be doing it next week. Im happy and sad at the same time. Happy that I don't have to stress about it no more. Im happy living up here, it's so much better then down there. I'm sad because that was The first house I bought on my own. It's the house my kids grow up in. I know they are happy living up here too. It's just hard to say goodbye to something that you had for 12 years. Bigger and better thing ahead. 

    See even note blog jumps around. Ok it's not the blog it's my mine. I feel like I have adhd or add. How do you even bring that up to a doctor nowadays. I don't want to be looked at like I want medication because I hate taking medications. The thing I love about Dr sperbeck is I can talk to her about thing and she listens to me. She is not a pill pusher. She really cares about your opinion.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media/red light therapy

Medical Monday Near-Infrared Light Therapy (NIR)

Self care