Ribbon Cutting tomorrow 🎀

I can't believe tomorrow is the day. We are so excited to see everyone. I hope this will bring more patience in to the office. I understand people don't know what we are all about. So at least this way we can explain. 

We have been working so hard to make tomorrow special for everyone that is joining us. It's been a long exhortation week. We are almost ready. We are putting up a big sign so everyone can see. Our office is tucked away from the road so it's hard for people to even know where we are. We hope this will make a difference. 

I want to thank West Branch Area Chamber of Commerce for promoting us. Also a big thank you to my son for being here and helping us set everything up. You are a big help, always helping any time I ask. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media/red light therapy

Medical Monday Near-Infrared Light Therapy (NIR)

Self care