Selling happiness

     Today was a big day for me I sold my home I owned for 12 years. I felt lost after she left thinking I was missing something. Its crazy I haven't lived there in two years and I still feel like that. It's the only home my two youngest remember. I know it's for the best, for all of us. I still feel sad about it. I even sold my jewelry yesterday that made me happy I have been wanting to do that for years. I was to scared to do it before thinking what if it dont sell. Fear can take over so quickly when you let it. Turning a passion into a business is rewording. I have put everything in to my family but not myself I'm going to change that. My kids are getting older now it's time to think about myself. 

    Where do I want to be in five years? I hoping to be able to run a business. Be a partner or owner would be good. I love helping people that's why I became a Medical Assistant to help others. I would love to make it happen. Owning a business is not easy but I know I can do anything I put my mind to. I have the best support system. My family is the best anyone could ask for they have always been behind me. I wish everyone had that. I you dont I would love to be your support. When someone is behind you, you feel like you can do anything. Everyone needs support, I don't care who you are or what you may have done in the past it what you do now. You can rise above. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media/red light therapy

Medical Monday Near-Infrared Light Therapy (NIR)

Self care