Freedom Of Speech

 I have wrote 2 blogs that facebook said I was unable to share because of the title. Yesterday it was Monday after how is that bad. I didn't say morning after. That's not bad either. There are no swear words. The other one was on a Wednesday so I put hump day. Why is it ok to have that on TV, but I'm unable to write it in a blog. It not a nasty word unless you make it a nasty word. All I was saying is, it's the middle of the week and we are almost to Friday. Facebook or someone takes things to far. I never posted it on anyone's page only on our work page. 

This is why we started Direct Primary Care so the government can't tell us what to do. They still get there cut of taxes, but that is all they get out of us. We are here for our patients not for insurance company. Not for the government to tell us how to take care of our patience. We live in the USA not in a dictatorship country. This why people are fed up. We are just trying to build up this practice. You need to have a catchy title but nooooo. People get butt hurt now a days. 

Its ok for kids programs to have a boy kiss another boy . Back in my day they never let kids kiss on TV unless it was on the cheek. Now it's ok because they want our kids to be ok with being gay. Not going to happen my kids won't watch anything like that and I never told them not to it was on their own. They got very disgusted by it. They quit watching a lot of shows because of it. Stop telling what to do and how to believe. If this one gets shot down then I will not be posting on facebook any more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media/red light therapy

Medical Monday Near-Infrared Light Therapy (NIR)

Self care