Mindful Monday

 Start the week out with an open mind. Try new things, you never know you might like something. I cleaned my living room and dining room yesterday and changed things around. We all need to look at different thing. It feels so wide and open now. I would of never thought it would of made such a big difference if I wouldn't of tried it. My husband wasn't happy at first but then he realized that it wasn't cramped any more. Open your mind up even if other people don't like it right a way they will come around. Sometimes thing are hard to proses at first but then we get used to it. We have to learn to live outside of the bubble we created. It not easy to be a hermit. I'm a homebody I love my house and my family. So we stay home alot. We all need to change things around make is more interesting. I opened my mind now you all should try it.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media/red light therapy

Medical Monday Near-Infrared Light Therapy (NIR)

Self care