Monday After

 We all had a long weekend. I want to thank everyone that showed up to the West Branch Business Expo. It's so nice to see the community come together and support West Branch small businesses. We didn't have a lot of people sign up with us but that's ok. I was at a wedding this weekend so I was unable to go. Dr. Sally Sperbeck said they had about 200 people show up. I think it was because of the rain why a lot of people stayed home. 

I sent out 15 Thank you letters for the one that showed up and put in for our drawing. We did have a winner. I called her this morning she was happy to know she won. We are thinking about doing a gift basket for the fair. I will be there by myself in August for the fair. We will have a booth on Wednesday the 17th. I hope we have more people that will stop over to see me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media/red light therapy

Medical Monday Near-Infrared Light Therapy (NIR)

Self care