Self Care

 You need to care about your health be before you care for someone else. Your health is the most important thing. You can't take care of your family if your 6 feet under. They need you by their side. You can help everyone in the world but you need to help yourself before the world. You can't pour from an empty cup take care of yourself first. Check in with yourself. How am I feeling right now? Are my needs being meet? What are my goals for today? How does my body feel? 

Thing you can do right now use your imagination, envision the future, appreciate the small things, and smile. I understand it's hard to do some days but just looking at things different can make the difference. I like to learn something new every day. Reading is a good way of leaning. It don't have to be a book it can be a BLOG. It can be the internet. It can be social media. Just be careful not everything you read is true. That's where you learn what is right and what is wrong. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media/red light therapy

Medical Monday Near-Infrared Light Therapy (NIR)

Self care