Terrific Tuesday

 It's Tuesday take time for yourself even if it's only 10 mins. Think about what you want out of life. Plans for your future. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In 5 years I hope to be able to have more time for myself my boys will be grown, hopefully be independent. I do make time for myself but there are days it would be nice to have more of that. Don't get me wrong I love my kids more then anything but a little space here and there. I love doing thing with my family. It hard to get them all together at once. One is working, one loves his phone, and my baby feels left out he is to young to hang with big brothers. At the same time he is too old to hang with mom all day. 

I was the youngest I understand how he feels. He is still in the stage were he don't know what he likes, he is trying new thing but he gives up to fast if it dont go his way. He looks at thing so different then the others he is the hugging loving kid. Everything is rainbows and puppy dogs, until it turns into thunderstorms and wolfs. There is no middle for him, good or bad. I'm trying to teach him life can be just ok too. No one is perfect, I know we wish but that's just not life. I will sing the song "you don't always get what you want, but you get what you deserve."  I live my life that way. It's a true song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media/red light therapy

Medical Monday Near-Infrared Light Therapy (NIR)

Self care