That Monday Morning Glow!!!

 So far from Friday. Yet Friday is so close to Monday. I'm trying to get so much done this week. I know it just started but I feel like I cant get it all done. We have the expo Friday. I'm trying to get the saving cards done. I have an idea on how they should be but then I have to change everything around. Why can't this week go normal without someone changing thing all the time. I have been working my butt off on all this if its not good enough then someone else can do it im over working so hard and stressing out. 

I also have been calling different surgical centers trying to find out what cash prices they have so far they are about the same 40% off. It's not bad the only thing is you also have to pay for labs, anasteguolagy, and the doctor. So i'm not getting a straight answer out of anyone. Which sucks because then I have to figure that out to. One place was able to give me a ruff estimate on how much it would cost. She was so nice to talk to but the price was high.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media/red light therapy

Medical Monday Near-Infrared Light Therapy (NIR)

Self care