Grateful

 I'm so grateful to have Dr Sperbeck. I have had some health problems for the past 7 years and no one can find what was wrong. She has went above and beyond to help me. I found out 3 weeks ago I have Sjogrens Syndrome. Which makes a lot of sense after doing research on it.  I have done different blood work with in the past 7 years. Most of the time everything came back normal. She had me do a whole different lab panel that even I never heard of. (Side note I have been in the medical field for 16yrs.) It broke ANA test down in like 20 different categories. My ANA is borderline. Which that means negative in the lab world, But when its broken down you can seen what marker is high. That's how we found out. Yes it sucks knowing that I have something that won't just go away with medication. I'm so happy to have an answer. Most of the time for patients that's what we need, an answer. It was always so hurtful to hear your labs are normal when you know this is not normal. I don't know where I would be right now without Dr Sperbeck. 

I love DPC too because the other doctors would never do the blood work the way we can. They cant because they can only do what the insurance tell them to do. DPC the doctors do what they want to and it dont cost much more than any other labs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media/red light therapy

Medical Monday Near-Infrared Light Therapy (NIR)

Self care