Need Affordable Health Care???

 Everyone needs affordable health care. Some need it because of lack of money coming in or maybe to much going out because of det. Whatever the outcome Direct Primary Care can help with that. Its a low monthly payment and most of your medication is at a discount price. How could you bet that? How much do you send on your health insurance now? I think everyone should add up how much they spend on their medical care every month. With that being said me personally I seen a DPC doctor im on two medications and I just had blood work done, I sent only $80 this month on a full physical with everything done. When I had health insurance I did a full physical that did not include all labs, EKG, or a breathing test, that physical cost me $463. That a $ 383 savings. HELLO wake up people and that was only a month think about in a year on how much I just saved. Insurance will tell you, "you get one free physical a year". That's only to see the doctor. That appointment is only 10 mins long. With DPC your appointment is as long as you want it. You don't have to believe me but i wish that you would look at the facts not what they tell you to look at. They want you to believe that they are there for you. They are only there to fill their pockets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media/red light therapy

Medical Monday Near-Infrared Light Therapy (NIR)

Self care