Seminar

 I have not wrote a Blog in over a month. I was upset with Facebook for taking them down even when they were not bad. I now decided that I should not let my opinion matter. As long as I put DPC first  so thats what im doing. I have made DPC part of my life now. 

We are doing a seminar in October to talk about DPC. I hope this will help others. Kory Agency is joining us. They have been a big help to a lot of our patience all ready. We have plans that will save you money and time. We are calling the seminar "Need Affordable Health Care". 

It's only a month away from choosing your health coverage for 2023. It time we start reaching out to the ones that cant get affordable health care. We don't care why you don't have health insurance. All we care about is how can we help. 

I will be posting more about this for the next month, so stay tuned. I hope to see a lot of new people at this seminar.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media/red light therapy

Medical Monday Near-Infrared Light Therapy (NIR)

Self care